A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone! I have put together a small little video blog here for christmas to let you all know how much I appricate everything your doing what to expect from me soon and as we head into 09 and also some important info that i'm WoWless this christmas yes...all explained in vid ;P But dont fret more will come so check it all out and please please subscibe I see the views there getting bigger but let me know your out there it helps encourge me to do more.

I have updated my side bar with some new addons particulary one so check it out. I hope everyone's christmas goes well and good, i'll be back more before or by the new year with more blog and video blog posts for you all so dont you miss it. But before i head out a big WOOT out to my finace who hit the big 80 cap yesterday on christmas eve!!! And heres a beatuy pic of her in her little 'christmas gear' celebreating ;) Have a wonderfull christmas see you soon.

No comments: