A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Aplogies and back on air!


Hello everyone, first my aplogies for the lack of updates/posts RL got in the way, i'll spare you the details but to keep it to the point I was too stressed out to make any blog posts. But now it should all be reseloved and so i'm back with a quick post to refresh you all and give you at least a glimpse of what I did. it would be more complete but I couldnt record it all unfournlty. And with me getting back into wow again for the push to 66, i have to free up space.

I spent most all this time playing Might and Magic 9 and also revisitng/playing some Star Trek Armada 2. I have gotten pretty far in MM9 and unfournlty I didnt capture all of it for you but I have some clips in the video blog entry for everyone, didint capture any star trek armada 2, I do do a little wowing and I do have that in the video blog as well. But definlty more gameplay tommrow and return to a more normal blog schedule so I hope to see you all then and my aplogies. See you all tommorow!

No comments: