A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WoW Sons Of Hodir & More TFTD LP!


(VBlog - WoW Sons Of Hodir Part 1)

Hello again everyone back with more for you all as promissed! Got some WoW for you all this time, somewhat of a special quest look at the quest chain to get your Sons Of Hodir rep opened up. If your into raiding or will be and dont have your Sons of Hodir rep yet. this is the vblog for you! Its 2 parts showing you the basics start to finish of the quests you will need to complete to get that ever so important rep open! As well as other genreal information about why you would want the rep, and also what you can do in order to help increase it once you have it! So check it out!


(VBlog - WoW Sons Of Hodir Part 2)

I also have more of our last videos of TFTD LP for you all, 3 more brand new parts of what was definlty the longest part at least it seemed like it of Telth. Lets just say the aliens love to annoy and piss me off to the bitter end! Keep watching theres not to many videos/parts really left, we really are that close to the end of this LP so dont miss a beat of it! What will I do after the TFTD LP? Well I have had a specific LP in mind for quite a while, and I may do it afterwords, you'll just have to keep watching to find out!


(LP - TFTD Part 174)

But hey woah there that not all we got for this week! I'm gearing up for a few things for you, of course more of the last of the TFTD LP but also more MM9 LP and yes ever my first programming VBlog. The programming VBlog will not be like my other VBlogs at least for now i'll be trying out a few diffrent formats for you all as we go along to find a good mix. I'll also be showing a little bit of specs/info about my new system upgrade in that first programming VBlog, so if your really curious about it make sure you check it out, hopefully all that will be up in the next couple days or so.

So definlty stayed tuned for lots more coming up at you! I've still been sorting and even still installing stuff on my new machine, bewteen school its keeping me very busy but no worries as I said lots more of course coming your way and if you have been waiting patinelty for more MM9 and even Freelancer LP don't fret they are coming asap so please stayed tuned! Thanks so much as always everyone keep subing, spreading the word and of course raiting! Heres a great ironforge flight shot to leave you all with till latter!

No comments: