A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Addon Special Part 1 & a Goldtip!!

(Addon Part 1)

Hello everyone and helloooo June! Kicking things off here this month on my blog/vblog is the first part of the new special you all voted for! YAAAA!! Addon Special Part 1 kicks things off going over Mirage UI and X-Perl Unit Frames, theres of course much more coming so make sure you stayed tuned for it as they become avaliable! Also as a bonus and as I mentioned last time, I found a decent gold making staratgey in Northrend that I wanted to share with you all, so I have a goldtip video posting up for you all. Thou its encoruged you be a skinner for this to work, its not required so please by all means take a look, and I hope you all find it usefull!

(Goldtip)

I am about to hit level 79 as I continue to mainly run dungeons and dialies but dont fret questing and such as we have been doing in grizzly will still continue, as for my next blog post of level 76-77 it should be up here by the end of the week, thats my plan anyway but depending on how RL goes well time will see, make sure you check back for more, no beatuy screen this time my aplogies, untill next time!!!

No comments: