A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here we Go! Addon Special Part 2 & 3!!

(addon part2)

Hey all, sorry about the delay in posting I'm a bit behind after recovering from a nasty sinus cold but getting back into the swing of things, I was hoping to have 3 parts of the addon special for you all but the 3rd didnt encode correctly so expect that latter this week, in the mean time Part 2 and 3 are up and avalible for your viewing pleasure as you can now see! Covering more addons and of course you can expect more very very soon!

(addon part3)

Also my blog post from level 76-77 should be up here by the end of the week, things have been busy guild wise and such and I want to catch up with you guys so you can see all the goodness thats going on, I so applogize for that! As for LPs hoping to have some more of that up as well, baring any problems, a new hard drive should be arrviing tommorow and i'm doing a system re-do but I should be able to get most done/recorded tonight and ready and hopefully have it all up for you thursday afternoon, so definlty stay tuned! No beatuy shot as I was in a hurry and I forgot DOH! But as I said stay tuned more is coming much more we have a lot to cover!!! Dont miss it! So Subscribe already :P

No comments: