A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WoW Addon's Part 9 & 10 and Nax: Militarty Quarter! A Lil More TFTD!

(WoW - Addon Part 9)

Greets again everyone again no sunday but thats okay were back a little latter then ussal but no worries, back with more WoW and a little bit of TFTD for you all! So first as promissed and made, I finnaly, FINNALY! Have new addon parts for you all, part 9 and 10 respectfully are up for you all to enjoy so please do so. I also have another Nax Raid vid for you all this time of the Military Quarter so you definlty dont want to miss that ethier. And we have only TFTD today and only just a couple new parts.

(WoW - Addon Part 10)

So why so few LP's right now. Well honeslty I got to a late start this weekend on my LP's in fact I still need to play more MM9 to get more footage, not to worry though Thrusday will see a lot more new LP's up so all you TFTD and MM9 fans much more coming, I was able to get a couple new parts encoded before I left today for school and well thats what you see here. You can of course find the first of the latest part embeded here on my blog after all the WoW vids.

(WoW: Nax - Military Quarter)

So we have the last quarter of Nax but not the very last part of nax, still have the last two bosses to cover and you can expect that, but what comes after that? Well quests! For thoese of you who watched and followed along in my leveling vids you know we never finshed all the quests we could of done, and I promissed to show you thoese so I'm going to start doing that, and of course more raid content, maybe some alts and even Herorics! So theres much more WoW heading your way.

(LP - TFTD Part 107)

So theres much more as always, again I want to remind everyone theres still about a week left on our poll, I'm loving your input so far and this is looking good so please keep it up and keep sending me your input via it, emails, comments, and so on. I do have a wonderfull beatuy shot to leave you all with from WoW of our raid getting ready to eat! LOL So enjoy and remeber much more coming and yes more MM9 and TFTD coming this thursday! See you then!

No comments: