A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WoW CoT4 Heroic Run & Just a little MM9 & TFTD

(LP - MM9 Part 41)

Hey again all back here with a quick update unfournlty not as much as I would of liked to have for you but never the less something for the moment. I do have a little bit of LP's up and by a little I mean only 1 new part and there not even 10 mins or over :( it was the last of the footage I have my aplogies to you all I will get back to regualr updateing on my LP's ASAP!

(LP - TFTD Part 113)

I do have a WoW vid for you all of a Heroic in particualr of Caverns of Time 4 or Culling of Strathholm not only do I go over this heroic but as you will see this is a mount run (ie. if you make it before a timer expires you get a chance at a bronze drake mount) so you definlty will want to check that out. I again aplogize for so little but things have been hetic and honeslty i've been a bit burnt out I will try to get back to regualr updates as time allows but I will try to update you all with something at the very least.

(WoW: CoT4 Heroic)

So thats all I have for you today, unforuntly, hopefully i'll have more for you in the next few days. I have a nice little pic to leave you all with of a nice little (heh) guy I found while flying around, so enjoy!

No comments: