A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Shaman over easy!!!

(Part 4)
Hello all, back once more as promised with the last 3 parts of the shaman special. In these last 3 parts we go over more of the shaman's unquieness as well as some of the more item and glyph chocies and suggestions as we reach level 20. I hope all these vids have been very informitvive and helpfull to all thoese intrested in the shaman class. I also suggest anyone looking to find out more do so on there one, including wowinsider.

(Part 5)

On the other side as I mentioed i have started my lets play content its up on youtube now so please check it out. As for my main i'm taking ab reak from WoW as I recover from a RL issue, its nothing to serious just something that makes walking atm a bit diffcult, but I will be playing more Might and Magic 9 so please expect that blog post up as soon as I possibly can. Other then that, I will also be playing my paladin more and hopefully have her up on the right side charchter list asap. I dont belive I will do a special on her though like I did here with the shaman since the pladain is very well covered in many diffrent places.

(Part 6)

So thats basicly what i'm upto atm, I hope you all enjoyed these vids very much I took as much time to try and hit everything I learned and share it with you. So please by all means, comment and let me know what you all think. Heres a beatuy shot of the nexus, take care and see you latter.

No comments: