A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cavrens Of Time


Hey everyone back again real quick to give you all the caverns of time video I mentioned yesterday. There is some potetioal story spoliers here so view at your own lesuire. Also i've made it to level 70 early this morning woot woot! And you will of course see the jump from 68 to 70 in northrend as soon as possible. I will try to keep posting as quickly as I can of course i'm still trying to find the right mix of encoder for viewing the video blog so let me hear your feedback. Heres a beatuy shot of my lovely fiance on her epic flying mount for you all!! See you soon!

1 comment:

Travis said...

Nice zan, watching me in this video, I look like the stupid, lost, confused, drunk pally that I am. Completely entertaining.