A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

TFTD & MM9 LPs!

(LP - TFTD Part 131)



Hey everyone as promissed i'm back with those LPs you have all been waiting oh so patiently for. Needless to say everything RL side is going well we now have a dedicated internet connection and this should allow me to upload something to you all more reguarly. What does this mean? No more huge groups of posts (like on one day each week only) but anytime during the week could be an update. So if you havnt already ethier on the blog or youtube i would subscribe!! As you can see I have many new LPs for you all. First new TFTD right where we left off, 3 new parts to be exact.



(LP - MM9: Part 62)



And also new MM9 for you all, 4 new parts right where we left off! It feels good to get back to doing this and I will do my best to keep it up. Again my thanks and apprication to all subscribers who have sat patiently this past month waiting for an update! You can of course find the first of the new LP just above so please enjoy! There will be much more coming of course and including some more Ranibow Six! So be on the look out of that. I have a nice beauty shot of you all from WoW during one of our old school raids! I hope you enjoy it, untill next time!

No comments: