A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

End Of October Update

Hey all,

I know its been like forever! But I wanted you all to keep updated on whats goin on since the last time there was a gap like this it lasted about 3 months! So first of all its nothing that bad or that long, but RL is RL. Lets just say a good thing has happend and were moving so its keeping me pretty busy. I'm still recording footage and all that and i'm hoping to have an update for you all this weekend before I go into RL overdrive mode! But it depends on how things go, needless to say I still have a lot to do and this is quite as its going to be for this week.

However in a week or two we should get back to some type of normal uploading schedule maybe even more common as soon as we get more stable internet access. This is good news all around I just ask for your pataince and to let you all know i'm still here and there still plenty more LP's a vblogs heading your way!

So for now sit tight, stay cool and be ready for lots more! Thanks all and thank you so much for your continued support!

No comments: