A blog for James "Quickshot14" Greenwood
to post about all things gaming.
Mainly mods, WoW, LP's and more!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Back With TFTD & MM9 LP Action!

(LP - TFTD Part 160)

Hello again everyone its been a bit I know i'll get to why in just a bit but no further delays back up again with well worth waiting for LP's for you all! First up a 3 course meal of TFTD LP for you! Its getting good folks! You do not want to miss any parts coming up for TFTD belive me were getting to the home stretch so check it out! We also have a healthy 3 parts of MM9 LP for you all as well! Yes were getting down to bussniess to as we start heading towards the Chasm of the Dead! Definlty both worth the wait and up for your enjoyment!

(LP - MM9 Part 86)

So whats been the delay! Its been 6 to 7 days since my last upload, and that was after I got over another nasty cold! Well honeslty thanks to a lot of encorugment from school, my family and youtube i've been hammering out some programming! And i'm happy to say i've come a long way! So much so i'm hoping someday soon to show you all what i've been working on! Theres big things still coming of course i've got a STO vblog rearing to go with my brand new toon on live servers going through the entire creation and tutorial! If you have been wondering about STO in its final format, or wanting to check it out you will not want to miss that vblog! Also I have more MM9 and TFTD goodness for you all as well coming up!

And depending on some things I will hopefully have some more Freelancer LP's up as well! Whats some things, how about a brand new puter! Lets just say tax season was good to us this year and I can give my wife her desktop back and build my own! So yes plenty more to come stay tuned I havnt gone anywhere, and how yes have to mention 500 subscribers on youtube! Thank you all so much for your support and dedication you can expect a new special tribute video for you all up as soon as possible! So to leave you all with a nice beatuy shot of me in Dalaran! Untill next time everyone!

No comments: